Tips on keeping subscribers glued to your account
1. Keep your pages looking beautiful and/or professional.
You may need to hire people to do this for you. This is important because if your social media profile looks shabby, people will probably not have a very good impression of your company.
2. Sport a page design that corresponds to the nature of your company.
You cannot just decide on what design to use based on your personal taste. Instead, it needs to be based on the nature of your services/products. For example, if your products are for children, your page should look fun and colorful.
3. Regularly post new comments and news.
If you do not post regularly, your subscribers will think that your company is not active and is slacking off. To avoid this, you need to post news and comments regularly.
4. Always respond to questions if possible. Avoid ignoring your subscribers.
People will certainly ask questions. You should provide a response if you can. This is one way to show hospitability and people will appreciate it.
5. Do not always use just words. You can use multimedia once in a while.
If all your announcements are just words and sentences, it will soon get boring no matter how interesting your posts are. So once in a while, try to convey what you want to say through videos, images, and presentations.
6. Try sporting several design schemes from time to time.
One design theme throughout the year is too boring. It will also give people the impression that you lack resources, so try sporting a new look for your page from time to time. One good tip is to follow the changes of season (summer look, winter look) or you can also follow the coming of holidays (Christmas look, Halloween look).
7. Just a logo is not enough. Try uploading more photos related to your company.
Some companies only upload their company logo. This is boring. You should post more photos about your company.
8. Always upload photos of recent events that involved your company.
If your company recently hosted or attended an event, you should post photographs of it. This way, people will see that your company is active.
9. Do poll questions once in a while. Keep it exciting.
Studies show that people like answering quick poll questions on social media sites. Try doing it once in a while to entertain your subscribers. But keep it related to your business. For example, if you are in the fashion industry, maybe you can make a poll of which among a list of artists is more fashionable in their opinion.
10. Post updates about new promos that your company offers.
Your social media profile is one good channel to announce promos and events that your company hosts. Also, it will keep your subscribers checking your profile.